Missing Port Arm Rest

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa1952

I have a 2005 Sportster 215. While trailering it, the port side arm rest left this world somewhere. Of course they are obsolete. E-Bay and internet search has turned up nothing. If anyone hears of a possible source, please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. Color doesn't matter, I can change it.

There are some speedster armrests on eBay. I’m not sure if it’s the same but it looks the same to me. My sportster is missing an entire seat and I get on there every couple days looking for one.

I have a 2005 Sportster 215. While trailering it, the port side arm rest left this world somewhere. Of course they are obsolete. E-Bay and internet search has turned up nothing. If anyone hears of a possible source, please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. Color doesn't matter, I can change it.
Take the Starboard side to any good Upholstery shop. The can make one based on the face that the other side is more than likely just a reverse image of the other.
Then have both reupholstered to match!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back