Midwest Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that one looks clean and a great deal with a trailer. I just had to part out the 96 I picked up because the driveshaft and pto coupler were in bad shape. Looked like someone just kept riding after the rubber bumper ate itself. Just too many things wrong to make it worth fixing unfortunately.

So anyone needs a good gray box I've got one lol.

Today's CL score. 97 xp non running for $350 with pretty good oem cover.

I had it running in 10 minutes, 154 psi in each cyl. Needs fuel lines and carb kits though. It's actually really clean and gelcoat still shines.
126.jpg

127.jpg

You holding onto this one?

Or sell it now???
Nah it's already tucked away for winter an hour away and I have all the parts for it. I need this one to help offset some of the other expensive doo projects and keep the wife happy lol.

I already had to buy her a darn roomba today, lol. That thing better be worth it!

We have a Roomba and it works good. Does need some babysitting though to make sure it doesn't get stuck under things, etc. Overall I am pretty impressed with how it works. We have a cat and whenever it runs it always picks up a mountain of cat hair. Dust level in the house seems to have deceased as well.

I heard a story once about someone who had programmed theirs to run while they were at work, which would be a normal thing to do. However, they had a dog and during the day the dog crapped on the floor and the Roomba ran through it and dragged the crap all through the house. Just something to be aware of LOL

We have a Roomba and it works good. Does need some babysitting though to make sure it doesn't get stuck under things, etc. Overall I am pretty impressed with how it works. We have a cat and whenever it runs it always picks up a mountain of cat hair. Dust level in the house seems to have deceased as well.

I heard a story once about someone who had programmed theirs to run while they were at work, which would be a normal thing to do. However, they had a dog and during the day the dog crapped on the floor and the Roomba ran through it and dragged the crap all through the house. Just something to be aware of LOL

[video=youtube;KbOqsp3oUQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbOqsp3oUQI[/video]

[video=youtube;oeSyAOMx0ho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeSyAOMx0ho[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back