Meeting up.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

D 5UPE

Premium Member
Premium Member
As part of Seadoo forum.com owners community I gave a member on here a pm. Telling him I was coming over to his country for a well deserved holiday with my family.

Anyway It was a good idea getting intouch and finding out more about his country and the Seadoo ski they ride.

I would like to thank Dieselman (Tim) and his familly for the warm welcome and evening meal we had at the Hard Rock cafe Downtown Toronto.:cheers:

Thats me David in teeshirt and Tim left.

IMAG0200.jpg

I believe this is a first on this Forum, and hope to here about more meets.
Local or long distance.
Its good making new friends.
So if you have a holiday or your off away for a weekend, maybe you could meet up with other likeminded people.

Let us know when and where.:cheers:

Cool!

Great job and what an original idea!...........I think that would be cool. The first annual meet and ride!..........has a nice ring to it.

Oh, BTW Dave, that little button on the top of the camera with the little light bulb on it is for the "flash".........:rofl:

Very neat David. As far as I know you're right. Haven't heard any other members say they met one another off the site.

Great job and what an original idea!...........I think that would be cool. The first annual meet and ride!..........has a nice ring to it.

Oh, BTW Dave, that little button on the top of the camera with the little light bulb on it is for the "flash".........:rofl:

:rofl: Clever git LoL, when the first digital camera's came out, they had 2 million pixel. Flash was an optional extra.:leaving::biggrinjester:

Looks like you had a nice time, David. I think I'll add this thread to the newsletter! :)

That's a great idea doing a meet and greet... or meet and ride..anyone want to meet this winter in Florida let me know...the water never freezes here, and the only Ice we have keeps the beverage cold. Uh, we do get the white stuff here...we call it beach sand.............................we have a news letter?COOL!

That'll do for me.

That's a great idea doing a meet and greet... or meet and ride..anyone want to meet this winter in Florida let me know...the water never freezes here, and the only Ice we have keeps the beverage cold. Uh, we do get the white stuff here...we call it beach sand.............................we have a news letter?COOL!

Florida next year for us Karl.
Ive just been talking about it today with a couple we know through the ice hockey academy.
Looking into doing the motorhome holiday over there.

Cant wait.:)

Cool Dave!

Well, I guess since Alabama is just cross the state line from Florida and Joe and Greg live over there, I guess we should make it a party!..........

Well I had such a great time with David and his family{hope you got my e-mail}a florida trip to meet new members sounds like a blast count me and the family in if this is a go.:hurray:

Hi mate.

Nice one Tim.
Its all go with us for a meet next year.
Thanks for your email Tim.:)
We had a great night out with you all.
And Its unreal how alike we are as families and hobbies.
Hope the cold weather's not too bad for you right now.

Theres a few of us over here looking at a fly drive, and doing a tour across the US. Florida is the best bet for landing there also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ye Haaaa I hear a scooby-doo party in the making... yec yec yec

Hope theres a bbq on the cards.

Oh! and a few cold ones in the fridge.

Any Idea's on a location?
And dont you Florida boys, start fighting over who's doorstep its gona be on.:boxing_smiley::lols:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back