MDS water injection questions

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

starlight

I got this MDS with the ski and i have no idea if it working or not, when i turn on the power switch the red light and green light flash 1 that it my question is does the green light should stay on because it the switch on ? I take the 3 screws off the case to look but you can see it sealed can't see anything.
Any help would Appreciate it

20190608_182311.jpg20190608_182324.jpg

Sounds like the MSD water controller is wired in and working fine. The part of the system that needs periodic maintenance is the solenoid. It will clog with sand or rust eventually but they are serviceable.

Sounds like the MSD water controller is wired in and working fine. The part of the system that needs periodic maintenance is the solenoid. It will clog with sand or rust eventually but they are serviceable.
Hi Matt
Ya i did clean the water line and the injection, i check the solenoid with 12v it open and close good i will test the ski on water and see. A member over PCW say that green light should light up when your switsh on but my MDS green light is not light up so i don't know if it working or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back