Mark Threads Read Problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

aklim

Used to be we could hit the button and it would go dark signifying that all topics in that area have been read. Seems to be it doesn't work either in IE or Firefox. Anyone have this problem?

Still has that problem for me. Anyone else or is everyone OK? I have used 3 different computers and same issue.

Still not working whether I do it at home or on any of the 2 computers at work. Firefox or IE doesn't make a difference. The blue light to indicate that there are threads unread still is on. Go into the forum and click on "Mark All Threads Read" also doesn't work.

Graphics?....

I don't seem to have that problem. Mine stay dark until I have visited the threads............do you think you got an issue with your 3D settings of your graphic card?........

It does the same for me on firefox.
Just a thought........
Did you try deleting your cookies then trying it.

Deleted cookies, tried 3 different computers and browsers. Not a thing. when you are in the forum and you try to "mark all threads read", it doesn't work either. Only way to get the blue light off is to open each and every thread, refresh the section and hit the main section.

Back