Los Angeles Boat Show - February 2 - 6 Think any Spark Discounts or Promotions?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

cheappc

I know its not a PWC show but what do you guys think? any special promotions going on? I looked at the list of vendors attending and BRP is one of them?

Id say probably not but let me know! I am going on feb 14 to OCMD and plan on trying to get a spark or gts130

I know in Minneapolis St Boni motorsports will be doing crazy financing rumor was $199/mo for two on a trailer.

Me too! I don't want two skis , an I wasn't expecting anything on the sparks but ... What has everyone seen in the past on the GTI / gts models?? I am expecting them to just add a year to the warranty or extend the finance options but I would love it if they had something more!!

[MENTION=28488]cheappc[/MENTION]
When I do a search for this all the dates come back as the 6th to the 9th. You list 2nd to the 6th.

Typo or am I not searching the right Boat Show?

[MENTION=28488]cheappc[/MENTION]
When I do a search for this all the dates come back as the 6th to the 9th. You list 2nd to the 6th.

Typo or am I not searching the right Boat Show?

Sorry typo ... It's 6-9 we'll let me know.. Maybe we can meet up at the show.. I just saw that yamaha is doing an all assault on the seadoo spark, offering their vx sport for only $99 a month

Back