Looking for a part - 1996 GTX start button cover

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ckrawiec

Hi Guys,

Looking for some help....I can't seem to find this particular part shown anywhere on any parts diagram. I'm looking for the Start/Stop Black COVER piece (oval shaped plastic part with a hole in it for the red rubber cover) that goes over the red rubber button that goes over the actual start/stop switch.

I'm not even sure if it was ever meant to come off but mine was siliconed into place and came off when I was trying to replace the red rubber button cover. I can't for the life of me find the damn thing or where I put it.....I found the red rubber button covers but not the actual (what I'll call) the bezel.

If it's not an actual replacement part that someone sells...please direct me to the boneyard where I might acquire one from a donor ski.

Thanks for your help guys....btw...the ski works without it but I'd like to tidy up the handle nonetheless.

You can't just buy that part but Westside Powersports Seadoo can help you out with a used housing.

You can't just buy that part but Westside Powersports Seadoo can help you out with a used housing.
Thanks miki....I did some additional searching and found replacement handle pieces with whole switch assemblies on ebay for 20.00/30.00....new plan of attack. :thumbs-up:

Yeah it’s better to just buy a new pad. That’s what I did, picked up min on amazon for like 15$ looks and feelS just like the oem switch

Thanks guys for the insight...found a replacement housing complete with a switch on ebay for $20.00....should get it next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back