Look at this boat.....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sporsterjoel

My dads friend bought this, its called a powerboard and is powered buy an outboard and you have to lean to steer it....

crazyjoe.jpg

ive look on the net for it but cant find anything. and its really hard to balance on it. it kinda feels like trying to stand on a surf board for the first time kinda feeling, witch isnt the best thing with an outboard. OH and i have no idea how to steer at low speeds i know the throttle is the black part by the handle so u have to let go to control the speed LOL

That thing is awsome. I want to know more about it. Is it fast? Im sure with the right outboard on there it would fly!! Although im assuming its pretty dangerous!

Matt

That thing is awsome. I want to know more about it. Is it fast? Im sure with the right outboard on there it would fly!! Although im assuming its pretty dangerous!

Matt

Im not sure how quick it is, its rated for a 5.5hp but the only motors we have tp put on it are 15 & 25hp witch would be scary cause its hard has hell to balance on. The only info i was able to find is, It was made by powerquest boat from 1984-1990.....

That looks lethal.
A blade spinning around at high speed just inches away from your arse end.

No thanks.:ack:

Im not sure how quick it is, its rated for a 5.5hp but the only motors we have tp put on it are 15 & 25hp witch would be scary cause its hard has hell to balance on. The only info i was able to find is, It was made by powerquest boat from 1984-1990.....

Thanks...I looked around for an hour last night trying to find info on these boats, but I couldn't find anything! I found one for sale in my area so let me know how much fun they are!!

Try and get a video of this thing in action please!

Matt

Wow that looks like a accident waiting to happen. I can hear it all ready, "I'll show you how to ride that thing, here hold my beer!" LOL It does look like it would be fun though.

He paid 200 bucks for it and it does have a kill switch but he's riging up one kind of like a dess key so if you fall off itll shut off..... Might get on it this weekend and ill try and get a video of it, if ill do illl be sure to post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back