long winter

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

chlarson23

Is it just me or does summer feel like it's never gonna come. I live in Texas and we're having some regular 70+ degree days but I want to be able to get in the water. Can't wait to put the old 180 in the water.

Could be worse ... you could live up in southern ontario where the winter weather doesn't really know what the hell it wants to do. -20C one day then up to +8C with rain the next. Then it freezes solid, then thaws out ... I'm with you though ... Can't wait for spring!!

we've been having mild 60's this "winter." then now it snows and we're down in the 40's to high teen's. i'm with you tho, i'm lunching in april, i've even got my wetsuit ready lol

I'm with the rest of you. Winter finally came in late January and forced me down to Florida for a few weeks. Weather is great down here, but unfortunately the boats are stuck in storage up in Michigan. Anybody in the Ft. Myers area interested in lending out their boat (just kidding). I have faith that spring will be here soon, I wonder if we have seen the worst yet. My luck, I'll head back up north in March for the 'worst snow storm on record'.

Had to laugh at Mazda 2010, I also find that looking at summer pictures during the winter brightens the spirits if only for a short time until you step outside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back