Long Island Riders?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

gtx2008

hello

looking for local long island riders to ride with, i take my ski out of east rockaway ny or freeport ny....would love to ride with a bunch of people!

Hey whats going on im from Floral Park, take mine out of freeport just about every weekend, do you know of any other areas ware i can go out of to do some good tubeing or wakeboarding?

long island riders..

hey whats up? I take my ski out of grant park in east rockaway, theres a few good spots where there are no boats that you can easily go tubbing. maybe one weekend we can meet out by the ramp and go riding...do you go out with a few people or just yourself?

yea def, i usualy just go out with the one ski tho and a couple people mainly for wakeboarding, or to whip eachother around on a tube a little. its just a pain in freeport with all the boat traffic comin in and out over there.

li riders

ok, i can meet you guys over by the ramp in grant park in east rockaway, do you know where it is? when is the next time you are planning on going out?

Laura

hey laura sorry for the late repyl no i not familiar with the area ware about is the ramp and when do u think ude be going out again

Back