Lake Ontario / Toronto

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

deadmau5

hello all! Just unloaded my jetski's at the marina today... does anyone else cruise around the Toronto / Bluffers Park area? Or perhaps any useful information about the area, or places of interest on the shoreline to jetski to?

Hi there

I unload at bluffers park and go all the way to woodbine beach on my seadoo. Its actually a nice ride. I do it almost every week.

I ride all the time from Bluffers park to woodbine beach. And no you don't need a Harbour license. Woodbine beach is the limit though. When you get into the downtown core, you'll need a license. I've gone to the island a few times without a license and never got caught though. I'll just play dumb if anybody asks me. And you can dock at shore as long as you stay away from the white buoys. That is a safe swimming area. I always dock on the bluffs and woodbine sandy shore. But careful, got a rock stuck in my impeller last week. Turn off before hitting solid and make sure it's sand only and no rocks.

There are a lot of weeds, feather and leaves surrounding the bluffer's park boat ramp , should I be concerned about the ski sucking that shit up ? Also, do I need to flush the engine every time I come out of the water? I have 2012 RXT iS 260. Any advice would be appreciated as I'm a newbie to this

Shouldn't be any need to flush since it's fresh water. But, if you're worried about any debris that may have gotten into the cooling system you could flush it just for piece of mind.

I was out in the Toronto Harbour a few weeks ago. Yes, you're supposed to have a Harbour License but I didn't see any sineage enforcing this, and I launched right in the harbour (Port Credit). Like others, I'll just plead ignorant...

I've launched from Bluffers park and ash bridges bay and believe me Bluffers park is much cleaner. True there are some weeds but I've never had any issues. I will be there this Thursday afternoon and if you have the time, come along, can help you with a few things if you like. Let me know.

Back