Keys Expedition (Had to Abandon Grand Bahama Island due to Weather)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

VinceCo

We went from plan A which was Grand Bahama, to plan B which was Bimini and had to abandon both due to weather. Plan C was to just go anywhere it wasn't storming so we went to the Keys and had a fantastic time. First day we rode from Marathon to Key West and back. Second day, Marathon to Card Sound. 320 miles, 13 hours for both days. Here is a picture of the route.

976808_10201190533676352_1927397409_o.jpg

Cool... we were ready for serious riding to GB and as far as Abacos so this was relatively easy. ZERO problems with skis, cars, trailers, fuel or anything else. The guys on this trip are great. Very serious about preparation and safety. Ask Kev to post the checklist and preparation videos. I think you will be impressed.

If you don't mind a kinda dumpy hotel or if you have a few guys to share a villa Knights Key Inn is a great place in Marathon. I can help you out there if you are interested.

If you don't mind a kinda dumpy hotel or if you have a few guys to share a villa Knights Key Inn is a great place in Marathon. I can help you out there if you are interested.

Hell yeah! We're just in the planning stages currently, and starting to save up the cash. Neither one of us have done any real ocean riding.

Back