kawi haters

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

JESSECONSOPOLUS

i know u guys are all seadoo freaks but i sent the 440 head and jugs to get bored, went with a 69mm wiesco dual ring piston. pretty big on the bore. getting the head milled .50 and got a pjs exhaust manifold with full pipe and pjs pump with skat trak imp. any suggestions to make it haul butt please do tell. oh btw the ole' gsx is runnin strong, very strong and very fast.....tks for the help ya'll

anyone know what pitch impeller i would need to start with on the kawi? i bought a pjs pump and it came with a 15.5 pitch imp. i weight 175lbs. i want top speed on the stand up. i am also interested in a skat trak imp. for the 97 gsx. the pump will need to be rebuilt over the winter and i am going to put a new imp. in as well.

oh ya, if i am still not pleased with the powerplant, im slapping a 787 engine and pump in it..........slap a big seadoo decal on the side.......prob. snap the hull right in half but how many 440 787's have you seen?

uh...I think it would be a 787 silly ...not a 440, and be called a "SeaDooSki " :rofl:

Karl

seadooski would rock man....... im coming up there with a uhaul karl, i know u have a ton of old parts for me from your younger days. i found an older xp that i can get for around 500 bucks. im thinking that would be the way to go. just pull everything and make a monster!!!!!!! got any seadoo decals layin around u wouldnt mind parting with?

Uh...I only stopped being competitive 12 years ago...I'm not that old. As for seadoo decals try a local graphix shop to make up what you need. There are real cheap.

Karl

hfgreg, just call me Mike Hancho......hahahaha. karl i meant the ski's were out before i was born, heck the 440 i 1 yr older than me!!!!! didnt mean to call u old dude......:boxing_smiley:

uh maybe I am a little older than you ...I owned one of the early ones made back in 1978...my first jet ski...:ack: :rofl: :) :cheers:

Karl

ah the ole' green one's. man those were so cool. like a green toothpick in the water. i think they had yellow and black ones then too eh?

No they were White with a Red and Blue stripe. I don't think they ever had a Green one. The first one was yellow, in 1977 I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back