Just Received a "Engine Cover" free from BRP directly

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

cheappc

I just got in the mail a Spark "Engine Cover" mount that goes on the side of my Spark, free without even asking for it?

I saw it on another forum that everyone that bought a Spark is getting one free, without even asking for it?

I never had an issue with mine, but I guess enough of us had an issue so they just sent everyone a free one.

Thats really awesome of SeaDoo BRP. I heard they are replacing someones handlebar free of charge as well if you have any issue with it.

I took my Spark to Lake Mojave/Lake Mead this whole weekend, 6 hours on Friday and 6 hours on Saturday, unbelievably I used only 3 gallons of fuel for both days.

I know its hard to believe, but its hard to believe for me as well.. I love my Spark, what an awesome machine, I also got all the Yamaha VX guys all jealous the way I was tossing and turning my Spark, the VX guy tried to do that, even tried by standing on the side of their VX and couldnt do half what I can could do!

SeaDoo Spark wins hand down (oh I also raced them, smoked them all!) lol...

That's great. I haven't heard about this but I will look into it and report back..

Must have to do with the recall...nice that you didn't have to go in for it!

Back