just joined hi all

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

doopeydoo

hody, I just got me a doosy boat called a challenger seadoo. it is my first jet boat and it is fast. the old owner spent like 2 hrs showing me how everything works. I did real good till I hit the trailer and the dock getten it out of the water He was so allbent like a pice of wood.Oopsy just didn't help much but than he did get hid s money. I like thes faces.....:rofl::):confused::rant:

Welcome to the forum. Glad you like the faces. They were added by request :) Hope you enjoy your Challenger!

Welcome to the forum. I have a 1997 seadoo Challenger with a 787 motor too. Yes it is fast, That seems to be a very popular jet boat for it's age. If you need anything ask away. You might want to subscribe to the premimum membership, as it has a library of shop manuals and operator manuals that might be of help since this is your first Seadoo Jet boat. Click on the link at the top of the page under seadoo manuals for more info.
Karl

Welcome to the mad house Doopeydoo.

The Challenger is my next purchase I think.
Getting to old and tired for throwing the doo about now.:redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back