Jetski bash 2013

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

griz400

This is the bash for this year, over 100 people was there last year and we all had alot of fun, SEADOOFORUMS was a sponsor last year, maybe again this year ?? however here is the info i got so far -- http://tampabayjetskiclub.com/skibash.htm
you can still get tickets this month for 20.00, next month is 30.00 and day of event is more

Last edited by a moderator:
I clicked on link for the jetskibash, and looked at the grand prize, then there is a link to see how it works, pretty nice prize for poker run -- double trailer - or 2 singles -- never seen 1 before ......

The event will be held at the same hotel the Magnuson Hotel Marina Cove and the dates are April 26-28. You still have a couple of days to buy the early bird rate ticket before it goes up to 30.00. Please check out all the information at www.jetskibash.com and buy you tickets early. We still have room for sponsorship, donations and vendors so let me know if anyone wants to do anthing like that. This should be a bigger event this year, the grand prize is valued at $2000.00 and we will have many other chances of prizes with all the other events, silent auction and raffle. Hope to see everyone there.

ROADTRIP !!!

after purchasing a ticket last year then not going i'll wait till the last minute myself, but i'm 80% in....

last year's ride report was chop chop and more chop... hopefully mother nature will be more considerate this year.

let's gather a list of SDF attendee's and try to find each other at the bash.

We would like to sponsor again.. Not sure who to reach out to.. Shoot me a PM!

ROADTRIP !!!

after purchasing a ticket last year then not going i'll wait till the last minute myself, but i'm 80% in....

last year's ride report was chop chop and more chop... hopefully mother nature will be more considerate this year.

let's gather a list of SDF attendee's and try to find each other at the bash.

If you purchase today you will buy at $20 and you still can win whether you are there or not, if you buy right before it will be $30 with the same chance to win and if you buy at the event it is $40 so up to you.

thats good to hear, i'm still undecided If i'm doing it this year, i heard the weather/water was kind of lousy last year.

We had the best weather for this event last year. It was so pretty that the poker run was all the way across Tampa bay. It was about 85 degrees with a 6 knot wind.

I sure wish I lived closer, I'd be there for sure..

I SWEAR I will move to the Florida area to retire so I can enjoy the weather and my Skis as well as scuba when ever I want...

Just found out about this event today and it looks like a nice event and great location. Just booked a room, I'm in!

The event is just over 3 weeks away now and if you haven't booked your room yet then you might want to do it soon. The event will start to fill up now. We have already sold 45 tickets and booked almost 30 rooms for the event. I have kept the price at $30 and it will stay that way until April 26th the day of the event start, then it will go up to $40 at the event. Make sure you don't miss out, there is a limit to the number of tickets for sale so that I can control the poker run. I have accumulated a lot of great prizes for the silent auction, raffle and of course there is that $2000 trailer for the grand prize of the poker run. Find all the information about the event at www.jetskibash.com as well as the information on the wonderful charity we are supporting. Email me if you have questions jetskitampabay@gmail.com

There has been enough concern about me with a microphone so I am very happy to inform everyone that after great consideration and luck, Mikey Young from the Pro Hydro X tour will be the announcer at the event. This is very good news as he is a professional that is very passionate about all watercraft events.

Just to remind everyone this will be a weekend full of activities so come prepared. We will have the scavenger hunt around the hotel Friday night during early check in. Saturday will be the Poker run, demo rides, slalom course competition, prize award party and hopefully a few more surprises. Sunday we will enjoy the day on the water in group rides. Be sure and check out the silent auction items all weekend as well as purchasing raffle tickets for great prizes.

The hotel doesn't have a boat ramp but the ramp that we use is less than a mile away. Everyone needs to be on the water, full tank and ready to ride at 9:30. We will have a riders meeting on the beach at that time. It is only 16 days until the event so go to http://jetskibash2013.eventbrite.com/# and buy your tickets before they are sold out. I have to put a limit on them just to control the poker run, sorry.

Just curious if anyone else is planning on attending from the forum? It looks to be a great spot for a weekend even without the bash. Also talked my better half into going. For me it's going to be a good opportunity to learn about the sport, meet some folks and drink some beer! Check out the bar!

Attachments

• st-petersburg-pier-hotel-hotel-outdoor-pool.jpg
    st-petersburg-pier-hotel-hotel-outdoor-pool.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 17
  • st-petersburg-pier-hotel-beach-nepa-hut.jpg
    st-petersburg-pier-hotel-beach-nepa-hut.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 17
  • tampa-bay-hotel-nemo-lounge.jpg
    tampa-bay-hotel-nemo-lounge.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 17
Just curious if anyone else is planning on attending from the forum? It looks to be a great spot for a weekend even without the bash. Also talked my better half into going. For me it's going to be a good opportunity to learn about the sport and meet some folks.

There was talk of having a get together with the Seadoo Forum people and I think that is a great ideas at the event. If I can help in any way just let me know. This site as well as PWC Muscle is helping out with the event in good ways so come out you might win something good.

There was talk of having a get together with the Seadoo Forum people and I think that is a great ideas at the event. If I can help in any way just let me know. This site as well as PWC Muscle is helping out with the event in good ways so come out you might win something good.

Thanks mirror, so far haven't heard if anyone else from the forum is coming. Just curious if all the hotel rooms are gone? I reserved two but don't think I'll need the 2nd.

The Tampa Bay Club Jetski Bash is only a week away, starts Friday 26 April. I've never been to one of their events before, in fact have never been to a jet ski event anywhere, but it sounds like this will be a good one. Great prizes, new jet ski demo rides, great host hotel location on the water, and lots of activities. Also the event is a fundraiser for "Give Kids the World."

Hope some of the forum riders come and look forward to meeting you.

The weather forecast is shaping up to be a sunny warm day with pretty light winds, hope everyone had told all their friends about the event by now. We have sold almost 60 tickets with the biggest week coming up.

Picked up more giveaways from Blue Lizard sunscreen and AWA. The silent auction is really looking good with a lot of great items such as rack from Plattinum Products, fishing rod, custom bag board set, shell mirror and many other items. We also have many gift cards for prizes for the slalom course being set up by the Jetski Junkies and the raffle. Make sure you get your tickets for the poker run.

Raffle tickets will be sold at the event, every poker run ticket paid for will receive 1 raffle ticket. The scavenger hunt Friday once completed will also receive another ticket for the raffle. Come on down and stay the weekend.

We will be there with a small PWC Muscle booth, and a little surprise as well. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Was a great showing Saturday. Glad to be able to meet so many different people! I believe the count was somewhere around 93 PWCs. Here are some pics, with the full album located here:
TBJSC Bash 2013

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back