Jet Ski was just stolen!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Raife

I just had my 2001 Kawasaki Jet Ski Ultra 150 stolen in Niagara Falls on Sunday. It was attached to the back of my car on a trailer and someone took it.

If anyone sees anything, if they could please email me at paulm@citycan.com immediately and let me know so I can inform the police.

I have attached pics. The seat cover on it is VERY rare as I had to have an American dealer special order it. The machine is rare to begin with, so if you see one with that seat cover on it, there is a strong chance it is mine. If it has a superman logo on that back, then it IS mine! hahaha

PLEASE be on the look out as I am really missing my machine, and insurance doesn't cover that type of theft. :(

Attachments

• Ultra on trailer.JPG
    Ultra on trailer.JPG
    913.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Ultra floating back.JPG
    Ultra floating back.JPG
    751.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Ultra floating side.JPG
    Ultra floating side.JPG
    770.9 KB · Views: 54
Supposedly they only cover it if it is stolen from a locked garage, so something similar. It is ridiculous.

I'm certainly going to be checking my policy over now. It seems pointless to have insurance on a boat/PWC if they won't pay out. You did have insurance specifically for your ski I assume? If so, perhaps you can tell us the company your are insured with so we can all avoid them.

The insurance company I am talking about is Premier Marine. However, according to my insurance broker, they are all pretty much like that. I would suggest everyone look at their policy, as according to my insurance broker, all PWC insurers have the same provisions.

The thing that sucks the most about this, is I just spent $840 in repairs Saturday and I just had a hitch put on my car on Friday (another $380). Plus.... I just got my harbour license Thursday to allow my to ride it in Toronto.

Sorry to hear

I ride on lake ontario out of Pickering and am all over from oshawa to Toronto by cherry beach, if I see it be sure to hear from me. This really sucks when scum bags do this. I hope you get your ski back bud.

Thanks guys. I appreciate everyone keeping and eye out. I am really hoping I get it back. I will post if there are any updates.

Good luck man. we hear about this stuff all too often.

does this fall under your car insurance? possibly your home insurance since it was something stolen from your auto..? (if your golf clubs were stolen from your trunk, that would fall under your home insurance). Check it out, don't let the insurance off the hook.

Having said that, I always lock up my trailer by using the lock hole designed to prevent the hitch-clamp from opening up... I know this is hindsight.

I wish you the best of luck and will keep an eye for it in the Simcoe Regions.

Not sure if allstate insurance is available for you, but thats who I have and they will cover theft whether it is in my garage or in the parking lot or in the grass or in the lake, no exclusions. Sorry it does not fix your current situation, but I'd definitely look into another insurance for sure. Thats ridiculous...

keep the faith

My machine was stolen a few years back... police got it back to me in about three months untouched and still on my trailer. They scooped it up in a big raid of stolen stuff. Make sure you report it to the police.

Sucks dude, I remember that feeling well.

Back