Jet boats rock!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigmri

Spent half the day aboard my brothers 22' Hurricane deck boat with 150 Yamaha. What a phaqing dog!!!!! Major bow rise, took a year to plane off, cavitates in the turns and top speed sucks. After a few hours of it I was wishing I was aboard my Utopia!!!!

JET BOATS ROCK!!!!:cheers::hurray::cheers::hurray::cheers::hurray:

Craig

Spent half the day aboard my brothers 22' Hurricane deck boat with 150 Yamaha. What a phaqing dog!!!!! Major bow rise, took a year to plane off, cavitates in the turns and top speed sucks. After a few hours of it I was wishing I was aboard my Utopia!!!!

JET BOATS ROCK!!!!:cheers::hurray::cheers::hurray::cheers::hurray:

Craig

Yes.............yes they do.

Once you get used to the maneuverability and hole-shot of a jet there is no going back ! I've seen too many busted up props and lower units to ever think about buying anything else. Even today when I ran up to the end of the lake where it turns into a creek, I found a guy that ended up getting stuck on a sand bar (had the leg all the way down) Just to be polite, as I idled by in about two and half or three feet of water I asked him if he need a tow.:rofl:

Aaron:cheers:

That was nice of you Aaron...I hope you weren't pointing to your foot when you said that ...:rofl:

Karl

In my vast experience of inboard boating (it's been just about two weeks!!!:lols:), I have to say that I agree with you 100% Craig :cheers:

Richard

They both have there up's and downs like say my weedie channel that is a pain in the a** with a jet boat. I have a Doral 230cc 5.7L merc 300hp with a Bravo 3 outdrive witch means dual props. It has almost no bow rise and will plain out just as fast as my sportster an top out around 57mph, If you have enough power and hook up bow rise is not a problem.

Small jet boats rock :cheers:

23+ft id go prop but that just me pluse i have both so easy for me to say right LOL :cheers:

Joel,

How much did your Doral cost new? Dude thats gotta be a $60,000 boat!!! For that money I'd take a 510hp Challanger 230 and spank your duo-prop-job :rofl:

Craig

Joel,

How much did your Doral cost new? Dude thats gotta be a $60,000 boat!!! For that money I'd take a 510hp Challanger 230 and spank your duo-prop-job :rofl:

Craig

I dont know about the new 510hp but the doral is fast top out at 57mph plus it has a cuddy with toilet, sink, fridge and stove so i can legally drink on it you can also get the same boat in a bowrider. In 2001 it was $75,000 new, This is the 3rd season with it bought it with 50hr and was a trailer queen paid $25,000 canadian for it. I dont like the bigger seadoos cause thier way to much money for the bad build quality. Not dissin the 230 seadoo it does have awesome power with the 510hp but i just cant see why there worth $50,000 new pluse the premium gas and superchager problems ill stick to the good old V8's

dadsboat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back