Seadoo Islandia 2006 4-tech for sale Brisbane

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Geokep

Hi there up for sale is my much loved Seadoo Islandia 2006, I imported this boat from the US as I was unable to buy one locally that had the twin 155hp 4-tech engines.

Upon getting it here there was a lot of work carried out to both boat and trailer.

Trailer

*Axles with hydraulic disk brakes

*electric over hydraulic brake unit

*LED lights

*New wiring

*18inch Mags

*Plastic Guards

Boat

*Fusion Stereo with Ipod dock and wired remote so when you are swimming you can change the song from the water

*I have also install Blue LED lights to spice up the night time ride when the lights are on, they light up the wake of the boat which gives it that bit of flare. They are also good for fishing as the help attract the fish

*Lowrance HDS5 GPS and fish finder.

*Raymarine VHF Marine Radio

*Epirb

*There is also a full cover for storage

For the sizes of the boat she goes great with a boat full of people she will seat up to 12 it will hit a top speed of around 77-80km which is moving on water. It’s great for Tubing Wake boarding and Skiing. We have also had a great amount of fun packing it up for the week end and going camping on of the many Islands around Moreton bay down to the Goldie.

I am looking to get a Jet ski so would take part payment with a ski depending on the type and the value and balance in cash.

Please ask all questions or come have a look please give me a call or email I look forward to showing and telling people about my boat.

Call Simon 0420 309 001

Here is a movie of the boat as it sits today

http://youtu.be/7lokPS3b6jM

Also

Please no tyre kickers. I’m not going out of my way to waste your time so please don’t waste mine.

Here is a write up on the boat

Any preconceptions we had about deck boats - casual hole shot, deliberate in turns - took a hike when we ran the Islandia. It registered a blistering 5.6 seconds from 0-30 mph and then turned from east to west in a snap.

On the other hand, we also had to kick aside some of our notions about jet-powered boats. The Islandia has some handling qualities akin to a luxurious stern-drive. The substantial weight and wide chines made it very predictable in our handling course. The steering wheel turned exactly half a revolution to full right and full left.

We tested an Islandia a couple of years ago, but this version was radically different because of the twin 155-horsepower Rotax 4-Tec engines - previous tests were with a single engine and an open-loop cooling system. Closed-loop cooling on the Rotax means debris and/or salt water doesn't enter the engine, eliminating the need to flush it after use in salt water. Twin engines also provide a lot more oomph - we nearly touched 50 mph in our test.

The cockpit of the Islandia is all about day-tripping. Every seat is rounded for comfort, matching the lines of the boat. The bow area is deeper than the cockpit to keep little passengers safe and for better driving visibility.

You can see why it's difficult to corner the Islandia into a specific category. It's a lot of everything, unto itself.

AT A GLANCE
The Islandia has new power for 2006, combining the best of jet-drives and deck boats in one unit.

TestDrive
Test Engines: Twin Rotax 1503 SC 155 hp 4-Tec
Test Load: People (400 lb.); Fuel (30 gal.)
Top Speed: 49.6 MPH @ 7,200 RPM
Time to Plane: 3.0 sec.
Time to 30 MPH: 5.6 sec.
Minimum Plane: 14.0 MPH @ 4,000 RPM

VITALSTATS
Length Overall: 22'
Beam: 8'3"
Dry Weight: 3,050 lb.
Seating/Weight Capacity: 12/1,800 lb.
Fuel Capacity: 55 gal.
Maximum HP: 310
NMMA Certified: Yes