it's what's for dinner...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Holy chit Oscar, I didn't know you had Italian heritage, it looks awesome man. That grub looks tasty, looks like a heavy dose of cilantro on those flanks. Pizza oven on the other side? Is that an empty Yuengling laying in there?

Holy chit Oscar, I didn't know you had Italian heritage, it looks awesome man. That grub looks tasty, looks like a heavy dose of cilantro on those flanks. Pizza oven on the other side? Is that an empty Yuengling laying in there?

Yes and
Many yes's!!!!

That is like a drippings waterfall! Burger and Link drippings right to the flanks below.................My jowls are watering. I'm still chuckling about the Yuenglings, pretty bad when you can tell what they are from the back of the bottle in a not so clear pic and only the neck label being visible, you can tell I've had a few too many of those.

Getting used to new grill.
Waited for coals to get white and set grill ~4" up

Hows does it look Dan?

Started

Finished

Oh that molten goodness! I want to know what's in that cilantro marinade. Looking real good Oscar, waiting for the pizza. I'm in NC right now and got some damn tasty pulled pork and slaw for dinner last night and lunch today and still have a quart coming home with me.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Oh that molten goodness! I want to know what's in that parsley marinade. Looking real good Oscar, waiting for the pizza. I'm in NC right now and got some damn tasty pulled pork and slaw for dinner last night and lunch today and still have a quart coming home with me.

According to wife, it's:

Worcestershire sauce
Garlic
Goya Naraja agria / Bitter Orange marinade
Complete seasoning from Badia
Parsley not Cilantro
Salt/pepper
Dijon mustard
Olive oil

Got the time to frame it and set the rebar to pour the slab.

Then the rain came

Have to wait the 72 to start building oven.

:hurray:

Last edited by a moderator:
got some hickory soaking for the am. got a 9.5 lb fresh ham marinating in apple juice, apple cider vinegar, worchester ... got some chicken breasts marinating in zesty Italian, split a 5 lb chuck roast in 2 and marinating it (secret dry rub), will wrap separate with potatoes, carrots, vidalia onion, and yellow squash, and 2 inner loins from last doe i shot this year ( will eat this when i crack open first beer tomorrow ... had to work on 4th and today. so this is my holiday ...
pics tomorrow, lol , probably fire up smoker around 9 am.

well, 2 i/2 hrs in, chicken and deer done, will cover chuckroast and cook longer, in a half hour will wrap rear ham , glaze it and cook probably for a total of 5 hrs or so, roast probably the same, everything has been at a steady 250 degrees, now has risen to 275, tellin me that interior temps are getting closer to done

probably gonna cook ham for a total of like 8 hrs at 275 degrees..

well, almost 2 pm, 6 hrs in, looking good, i got 170 internal temp, (next to the bone), and doing pork, if you are slicing it, 175 - 185 is ideal, im going to shoot for and internal right over 190, maybe 195, so if i let it rest for an hour after i take it off the grill, it will be (pulled pork) so, probably 4 pm, so that will put me at 195 degrees or so, so, basically, 1 hr per pound on a rear ham at 250-275 degrees to get you pulled pork, and the chuck roast, still a little tough, been 6 hrs, so its wrapped up, carrots almost done, potatoes almost done, i will let it on till i take the ham off as well ... never smoked a check roast, but i tasted it ... real good, but needs to be more tender ....

Camp Fire Chicken

Potatoes, corn, chicken and spice to taste. Add a little water and put in next to the flames. Or, in the oven at 380 for 2 hrs. Super tender and very good.

154.jpg

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

Hey Oscar, I didn't know you were in the Outer Banks too. I saw you today riding your board.

744.jpg

Back