Impellers.com anybody else?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

97explorer717

Anybody on here ever have a prop refurbished by them? Good/bad experiences? Ordered service today and so far not too impressed. Site hard to navigate on phone entering info and check out. No shipping instructions yet. We shall see. May be the best thing ever.

Am I the idiot? Sometimes I wonder if it's not clear. Waste of money on shipping that should never have happened. Impros? I know nothing about them besides the fact I can't get in touch with them. Kind of like your engine been gone for 2 seasons. The best. If you look at this and I'm not in the wrong. Guessing don't use. I have a file and can buff something. Maybe a Google search in the future this will help somebody. Even if not a member.20210515_004410.jpg20210515_004623.jpg

I think I'd find a local impeller shop. Lots of people want to ship parts across the country but Local guys can get it done as well. I'd just as soon buy a good used impeller for the jet skis. When people say impeller repair I often think about this guy I bought the ski from. He is so funny and the story was funnier. "Gene the ski wouldn't go anywhere but the engine revved up and then it started filling up with water and.... you know those things float about the water line. I didn't know that...." I love living in Louisiana. :D

Attachments

• GTI Impeller Damage Ralph (3).JPG
    GTI Impeller Damage Ralph (3).JPG
    591.9 KB · Views: 9
Impros is great and only does impellers. They can repair the diameter to bring worn impellers back to spec.

Never heard of inland jet sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back