Impeller question for my SPX

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

1FastR1

I have to change my wear ring and a friend of mine has a Solas Concord 15/23 or a Skat 16/24 for sale. The ski has Pro K's, Spec 2 pipe, `Worx intake grate, 95 xp 800 extended pump and factory waterbox. Which prop would I see more gains with? I'm looking preferably for more mid to top end! Thanks

You need solas X0 or skat trak SSL 16/25 for top speed!!! Solas x1 or skat trak sll 17/26 is overload for fp spec2 with stock motor
And also don’t forget , you need use high octane with factory pipe spec2 (it,s an race pipe no rec pipe) for be reliable because this pipe like eat the piston!!! It,s just recommendation...You do what you want

According to impros and pwc website charts it calls for the XO or the 15/23 solas. This is my first ski so forgive the lack of total knowledge. I always run 91 or higher in my ski.

Solas concord 15/23 will be okay,but not the best !! The guru bill o neil (watercraft magic)recommend 96 min octane with this pipe, i use this pipe last years with 94 octane, i got a issue piston seized,and the EGT climb Easy to 1120f ....the motor seize at 1140/1160f

Go with concord 15/23!! Better acceleration and same top speed than oem prop!! Don’t buy skat trak 16/24 ,way too load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back