Video..How does this Seadoo sound so far?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am allowed to post a video of how this thing is running, or else the admin can take it down?????
Current setup.. 97 Seadoo SP, 720 bored .75mm, WSM top end, SBT crank, Factory Performance Pipe Spec 1 with ECWI and rev limiter, dual 40mm carbs from 787 XP (142.5/75 @ 44PSI) Solas Concord 16/24 SS prop. You can hear it has some balls but I think I am either hitting rev limiter from needing more prop, or cavitation.. New wear ring, new carbon seal.. Let me know what it sounds like to you so I know what I need to work on. Currently rebuilding a bronze pump and I need a taller impeller I think, installing SS wear ring and ordered a Worx intake grate (Which is the ONLY one made for a 97 SP) What would be a better progressive pitch instead of this 16/24? I need a bit more top end but need some bottom as well...

That’s probably a good question for Matt... I’m sure he’ll be in shortly with some insight, as he’s probably played with more modified skis than most of the rest of us combined. If he can’t get you pointed in the right direction I’d give Impros a call and see if they can spec you something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back