I got my spark!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

cheappc

Hey guys I got my Spark..
I think I did better this time than with my boat here is one picture:
arilosspark1.jpg

No gel coat to deal with! :)
Haha, yea.. you just have to replace the whole thing, as a matter of fact i got insurance and going $250 deductible... i paid $5900 with seadoo move trailer plus tax & license.. total $6653 out the door..

I got a decent price i bought it at the boat show... Hopefully i take it out tomorrow

Congratulations, from what I've heard that's a great price. Is that for a 90hp 2 up?

Let us know how it performs.

Lou

Congratulations, from what I've heard that's a great price. Is that for a 90hp 2 up?

Let us know how it performs.

Lou

No 60hp 2 up, I figured I can reflash to 109 soon so why pay for the 90? I know the price is not great I overpaid $300 in my view, but that would mean I get a no name trailer or used trailer.

Nice color combo choice. I would probably pick that as well.

Ive read the ownwers manual, watched the dvd, learned the LH RH access panels, im grateful i can get to the battery section easily, and removing the top is very easy, i have to be careful beaching it due to the new hull material, this aint no gel coat repair time.

Ok guys here it goes, here is a video of me on the lake trying my new 2014 SeaDoo Spark:

[video=youtube;ZXMvkxckZ6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXMvkxckZ6U[/video]

Its probably hands down the best Ski I ever rode.. Wow.. of course I haven't driven more than 5 different skis, from Yamaha to Kawasaki or SeaDoo. But undoubtedly SeaDoo has a winner here. Please remember this is only 60hp, and I was breaking it in. It is so nice and nimble, I only rode it for an hour and it only used 10% of the fuel... which is sick. wow.

Ill have an indepth review later on! enjoy...

I am very happy with it, its way better than I ever expected. At the end of the video I got excited cuz when I hit the throttle the ski did like a wheelie.. woh.. it handled amazingly, i couldnt record the awesomeness when I hit some waves that some boats created, but it was an super nice experience.

I believe that it brought back everything that made me love skiing on the water... Even if the hull is somewhat thin like others have mentioned, I dont see any problem SeaDoo creating a stronger hull like a kayak.

But SeaDoo definitely has something here... Remember that SeaDoo was probably targeting a customer like me, the reason I bought a boat at first instead of a PWC is because the prices made me take a second look at boats, why buy a ski when I can buy a boat?..

Now that I have this spark, its making me look twice at my boat? do I really need it? man I could buy 2 of these Sparks, AND save $10,000 dollars doing that instead of a boat?

Awesome hands down, cant wait to go back on the water

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like those 4-strokers. Smooth, durable and good on operational costs. I guess as far as the boat goes it's all in what you need, we mostly ride three passengers in ours with two dogs out to the island and swim around there for the day, so it works well for us.

Back