Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmer Chevy Trucks 01-05

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

RFoster130

Premium Member
Premium Member
Back when I bought my truck in 2008, I bought the Hypertech Power Programmer to recalibrate the speedometer due to the wheels being a different size. I actually never even used the thing. It has been sitting in my tool box all this time. Since i am selling the truck, i don't need it. I paid $450 for it. It is part number 32500. When i looked up different models and years on their site, it looks like it will work on all chevy trucks with the 5.3 V8 from 01 to 06, not 05 like i have in the title. Mine was a flex fuel 2005 Avalanche. Just to make sure it works on yours, check the site. Ill let it go for $260 shipped to your door.

http://www.hypertech.com/products-results.aspx

Im interested do u have a paypal account? I can schedule fedex for pickup on my account lmk? What are u replacing the avy with?

PM sent back to ya. I love this truck and hate to get rid of it, but with 2 growing kids and more probably coming down the road, we just need something bigger. Im looking at a 2012 Z71 Tahoe probably. I got my truck for sale if you know anyone looking. Here is a link to the CL ad. I also have it on ebay. Ill let it go for 16,000 to anyone on here.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/3053806539.html

Nice looking ad ... One other thing about the love/hate plastic cladding ...

Couple years ago went to my buddies hunting camp, bout 16 miles in deep bush. I led new f150 behind me by the time we got back out new f150 was deep scratched all to hell, like right down to sheet metal and all the way down each side. Avy was just fine with some minor gouging in plastic.

Yeah the cladding is awesome. It prevents a ton of damage. I love it. I had some problems with it fading like all of them. It was still under warranty and GM fixed it using a coating called gatorbck. IT cost them over 2 grand. They say it is a permanent fix, but there are a few spots were it has faded slightly and a few spots were it actually flaked off. I called gatorback and they said I could touch it up, they sell a kit for like 50 bucks. I just use a product by meguiars called back to black. It makes it look good again. I just use it a couple of times a year.

Back