Hydro turf attachment

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan40601

Im considering the hydro turf for my 2012 challenger , but not sure if it uses the factory snaps and if i got the 3m backing can it b removed for cleaning/waxing etc..
Or should i just do swim platform , again ??about the 3m tape how do i get the pad off to clean under it?
Thanks guys/ girls if any!:cheers:

No snaps options. I just did my rear deck and left the carpet for now. Just not interest in removing the snaps for the floor..for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the snaps you will unscrew them and usually fill the holes that are left exposed. The hydroturf doesn't come up once it's stuck down. What color is your boat and have you got any ideas for the turf color?

Once that 3m adhesive is set, you are not going to move it or pull it up. Sand will not get under it either.

I clean mine with a pressure washer on a weekly basis. The Hydroturf stays down great. These are not designed as a temporary floor covering like snapout carpet. Consider them part of the floor once you are finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back