how do i take the back seats out ??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh very tricky isn't it. You have to reach inside the motor compartment behind the gas tank and the oil tank and reach the bolts. Good luck!!

:agree: my brother had a 1999 challenger 1800 and the bottom part of the rear seat is a pain to get out and back in

about the back seats

this challenger 1997 have bolts for take out back the seats or clips ??bottom one ?

Arms........

As stated above, you have to reach your arms way up inside, under the top hull to reach the fasteners of each side of the seats.........it is a pain. Bad design.

about my seats !!

HEY GUYS THANKS A LOT, AND IM GOING TOMORROW TO TRY THIS PROJECT I ALREADY FIX THE SPOILER BUT I NEED TO DO THIS BACK SEATS .HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY............:cheers:

re

THere are also plastic darts (4) holding the bottom assembly in position. After taking the bolts out, pry on the 4 corners of the seat to remove/break the darts. Advance has new ones if you choose to replace them, they're just plastic pieces used on car fenders.

the seats

the seats there already out and tha was so easy ,so now im trying to take the back piece out , wow its gonna be a pain .. thaks guys and if somebody know how i can fin the biminy cheap let me know ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back