How can I prevent my spark from fading? is like a Uv resistant spray good.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Philip1234

I have a 2019 Seadoo spark trixx and I noticed on other people’s sparks they fade a lot and I want to prevent this anyone have any tips.

I have the same issue with my 2017...the black panels and hull have all sun faded to a dull black color...she just looks old and tired.

I've tried all sorts of cleaners and what not, nothing really lasts....my next plan [probably] is to get a decal kit that covers up everything (but they are pricey imho!) A FULL decal coverup kit for a Spark 2UP is over $500.00 beans....I can't justify that YET!

I used an excellent product called Cerakote. I’ve tried other black restore products and they don’t compare. I don’t know it’s formula, but it comes with a pair of gloves for application. So it must have some acidic properties in it.

It’s unbelievable, it restores the color. I used it on an old faded plastic John Deere garden cart. It looks like new now. I wish I took a picture.

BTW, I don’t sell this stuff or am involved with the product in any way.

I was watching a YouTube guy that has his own channel. It’s called Project Farm, where he tests various products. This was one of them, among many other restorer products. And of course he rated it his number one product from his test results.

Of course, you guys should obviously use a cover. I have the Poppy cover. They fit perfectly.

Nate

Back