Hole in the hull of my spark

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I bought a brand new spark on Monday from the dealership and I go to pick it up today and there is a hole in the hull that they didn't tell me about , when I asked they told me they hit it with a forklift , they plan on replacing the hull of my brand new machine . Might a hull replacement lead to troubled down the road , as far as I'm concerned it might affect the reliability of the machine considering they're taking all of it apart and basically rebuilding the machine and they are only Seadoo mechanics

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not accept that Spark, that's just plain nuts. And Yeah, you need a different dealer.

Something happened when I bought mine a few years ago. It got to the dealership and had, somehow, a gouge, I think it was the dealer.

I told them heck no, had another unit in a week. I truly think it was the kid in the back of the place, but it wasn't too big a deal, had to wait a week, sure, but haven't had a problem since.

Wow. Exact same thing happened to me but they said it was from shipping. Read up a couple posts to see the details of my experience.

Same situation here I live in mother Canada and they literally have none left they called today saying the hull replacement will be 2-3 weeks just not acceptable they won't fix it like I asked they said brp has a liability issue so they can't just repair the haul they must fix it

Back