High Pressure Pump

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcha10

I have a 2000 Speedster 240 M2 I am looking for the high pressure fuel pump
but dealer told me it's no longer available. Is there a replacement pump? Ideas?

do you need just the pump or complete module?

if it is just the pump and you have it out, give me the part # , i might be able to help you.

so, far i have found out the following,
the 809088t 1 has been replaced by;
808505T01. it is expensive ! around 550.00 to 600.00

i was trying to find out if my company made that one but we cant sross reference the part numbers . i am trying to get specs on the 809088t 1 and 808505t01 , i dont know how much of a hurry you are in but i will try and help as fast as i can. if i get specs and they match to one of ours , i am sure you can save a bunch of money.

also, might try seadoowarehouse.com

tony

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks so much I realy appreciate your effort. I am not in a hurry. Have plenty of time, little money If you can find the whole tank module maybe that would work.
The pump looks like a Chevy Pump.

pm message sent

thanks so much I realy appreciate your effort. I am not in a hurry. Have plenty of time, little money If you can find the whole tank module maybe that would work.
The pump looks like a Chevy Pump.

i sent you a pm , take a look.

M-2 Parts?

I have a 2000 Speedster 240 M2 I am looking for the high pressure fuel pump
but dealer told me it's no longer available. Is there a replacement pump? Ideas?

You are a premium member and have total access to our entire site, including one on one help with our M-2 mechanic/moderator (rookie101).

Your fuel pump can be purchased by specific parts or the entire unit. That price of $500 bucks is way off base.

We use a very reputable online dealer who services, carries parts and even sells rebuilt and remanafactured Merc engines.

The fuel pump assy runs about $152 and the electric module around $158. The Seadooforum Mercury distributer uses a parts index like the one we use for our Rotax engines. Please look this site over. We also get a reduced rate in purchasing from their online services.

Again, you are a premium member. You pay for services that allows you to get one on one help from the staff. If needed, you can look in this topic section, toward the top page and see the sticky I made for the M-2 owners.

The parts are OEM so don't be fooled by aftermarket parts........:cheers:

marcha , i might be looking at the wrong thing, according to the scematic there.

this is what i had in mind,

Attachments

• E11002-1.jpg
    E11002-1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
  • E11003-1.jpg
    E11003-1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
  • E11004-1.jpg
    E11004-1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
Part number

By bouncing it off thepart number you listed, its a part of the regulator.

The part you listed tony looks similar to the fuel enrichment valve......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back