Hi-Temp Warning, no start

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jforest

I tried to put my 96 GTX in the lake yesterday. When I hooked up the lanyard, I got the normal 2 beeps but when I hit the start button I got a beep and a hi-temp warning on the info gauge. I checked across the sensor and was not reading any resistance on the multimeter.

Is there anything else that I could be checking? It was fine last week at the lake. The only thing I've done different is pull the grey box and open it up to see where the red wire was on the rectifier (different issue).

More of housekeeping than anything...but, I learned this the hard way through experience and driving a short while to launch the ski, then waiting about 40 minutes for the line of boats to launch...only to find out my ski didn't start at the ramp...so, I Always start my ski that morning from now on.

That's a good idea. I was thinking the same thing yesterday on the way home. Luckily the ramp I go to during the week is pretty empty so it wasn't a huge deal but still frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back