Hi, new member with 02 gti le

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rotsen423

Hi everyone, l'm new on the pwc family just bought last week , just stop here to say hi everyone

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining...

There is no better site than this one relative your Seadoo. Gets a bit slow in the winter months, but still plenty of people here to offer help if you need some..

Thanks coastiejoe, yes it's slow on winter but better for me to work on her, maybe put some fresh paint, also need where can find decals or graphic for my gti le 02?

Thanks nike12000 today here in louisiana it's sunny day and 78 degrees so after work we get wet me and the gti :)

Welcome aboard, you have found the place for all that is Sea Doo. The question about graphics should be posted in the 2 or 4 stroke forum, not sure which yours is, I am new to this world also.

Thanks midway, today work a little bit on her and found a little leak of water came from the exhaust manifold to inside the hull, so i don't know if i can fix that with some epoxy

is it loose at the manifold/head pipe fitting, or one of the casting plugs? If its the plugs the best thing is to pull it out and get it welded, but epoxy will hold up a few years.

Welcome to the best Seadoo site on the planet! Let me know if I can help further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back