Hey everyone! Any mechanics in Nor Cal?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I live in Modesto, Ca and used to take my Sea Doo Challenger 180 to the Sea Doo Authorized dealer in Lodi but now they closed down. Anyone know a mechanic that works on Sea Doo boats in the central valley or near?

you're screwed. There are only two places you can go. There is a Seadoo dealer in Hayward and another in Redding that will work on boats. I sent specific instructions for what i wanted done when i requested a quote and the Hayward dealer added a bunch of crap i didn't want and it was obvious they don't work on the boats that often. Redding was much more helpful but for me its a 4 hour haul. In the end i made the trip and got "ok" service. Left the boat for a week so they could get parts and work on it. The parts department never told the shop the parts came in so when i called 2 hours into my 4 hour drive to pickup the boat they hadn't even started it so i had to kill the entire day in Redding. The service manager pulled everything out of the shop they were working on to accommodate me when i explained the situation so i definitely appreciated that but wish it never happened in the first place and got the boat done on time like discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back