HELP! MILKY OIL! Speedster 200, 370 4-Tec

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

canci

Hey everyone

I need help, my Boat has milky oil on port side engine,

i checked the coolant level was the same before. so i doubt the coolant is leaking in.

what i done: changed oil 6 times on garage, then go testing to lake and after 2 hours of ride, checked and i see milky oil again.

COOOLANT STILL IS IN SAME LAVEL! I'm sure its are fresh water and not coolant.

370 are with supercharger but no intercooler.

i know exhaust is cooled with water so for some reasons it is possible to get water back into the engine. but how? engine runs, no spark plug wet.

how else does fresh water come in and mix with oil?
maybe drive shaft, carbon seal or?

please help me where to start diagnosing.

The most likely place would be the exhaust manifold has a leak and letting water into the cylinders. Have never seen water leak into the motor through the driveshaft or carbon seal area. For your boat, water goes directly from the pump into the exhaust manifold then through the j-pipe and water box. Does it still run fine? Is the oil level going up when running?

The most likely place would be the exhaust manifold has a leak and letting water into the cylinders. Have never seen water leak into the motor through the driveshaft or carbon seal area. For your boat, water goes directly from the pump into the exhaust manifold then through the j-pipe and water box. Does it still run fine? Is the oil level going up when running?
yes i also think same, but little misunderstand if some reason water drop fro exhaust manifold, why no any plug was wet?
maybe water got into the cylinder and did not have time to moisten the plugs? did the water pass the cylinder and enter the crankcase? when I flush off the oil, I don't see much oil, I just see that the oil was milky.
I dont test power of engine on lake but engine looks runs normal when start in Garage

Back