Help me. 2016 RXT260 Out of Output

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bros

Hi.
My writing is not smooth using a translator.
I'm running 260. However, there is a shortage of output.
Cylinder pressure, ignition plug replacement, ignition coil replacement. Supercharger maintenance. We did.
There's a little bit of relief on the ground, but it goes up more than 7,000 rpm. But it doesn't go up more than 4,000 rpm when you go into the water.
Finally, the 260 but 215 instrument cluster was fitted. The left gauge does not work.
Is it because of this? 260 I'd like to install a new instrument panel.
Is there a low output above the instrument cluster?

The cluster has to be flashed for your year/model ski using BUDS software.

It will not run right until it is flashed and then married.

The cluster has to be flashed for your year/model ski using BUDS software.

It will not run right until it is flashed and then married.
I did it with the program I have, but the left analog speedometer doesn't work and the middle digital speedometer works.
I'm going to check the speedometer again.
Is the digital speedometer in the middle GPS?

No other program or software will work except for BUDS when it comes to flashing. They can marry the cluster and ECU together but not load the BRP software which is what has to be done to the clusters. The other systems can't flash the BRP software, it is illegal due to copyright. The cluster will never work properly until this is done. Both speedos use the same GPS signal.

No other program or software will work except for BUDS when it comes to flashing. They can marry the cluster and ECU together but not load the BRP software which is what has to be done to the clusters. The other systems can't flash the BRP software, it is illegal due to copyright. The cluster will never work properly until this is done. Both speedos use the same GPS signal.
Thank you for your answer.
I'll try it as a formal program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back