Help Identifying the Quick Disconnect in the Storage Compartment

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

latavn

Need help identifying a quick disconnect in the storage compartment of my 2018 Sea Doo GTX 230 limited. I cannot find any reference to it the manual. It is located on the end of the compartment closest to the engine and it appears to be water hose related.

Thanks,
LATAVN

Anticipated a picture with the connector clearly identified.
Per 200mph request.
First pic is showing the location in the compartment (can see it in the top left), second pic is zoomed in to the connector, and third pic is the adapter.

Attachments

• IMG_5049.jpeg
    IMG_5049.jpeg
    312.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5048.jpeg
    IMG_5048.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5047.jpeg
    IMG_5047.jpeg
    398.4 KB · Views: 9
Definitely not stock. Someone added a flush port in the compartment most likely because they didn't have good access to the rear when sitting on a lift/floating dock.

Definitely not stock. Someone added a flush port in the compartment most likely because they didn't have good access to the rear when sitting on a lift/floating dock.
Thanks for the response. I thought it may have been a flush port but also thought someone may have seen one and could give me the details about it. For example, does it give me more than 2 minutes of run time to flush?

Back