Help decide 1998 seadoo challenger 1800!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon32689

I have 2 jet skis I'm about to sell and thinking about getting this really lightly used seadoo challenger everything is clean on it no fading or anything only thing I don't really like is that it's green and white. Does anyone know if these twin 110hp engines are good and I's this boat fast and fun? Is it foot for pulling tubes and wakeboards? Thanks.

believe you will be more than satisfied with that boat. Definetly will pull a tuber/wakeboard, and top speed will be low/mid 50's, with no problems at all.

Nice boat...

believe you will be more than satisfied with that boat. Definetly will pull a tuber/wakeboard, and top speed will be low/mid 50's, with no problems at all.

:agree: That's a nice choice.

The 787 (110hp) engine is the second largest that Seadoo used in the 2 stroke category. It's a nice weight to hp ratio and is pretty easy to maintain. Just make sure you do a compression test on all 4 cylinders before handing the money over. With a boat this old, you'll want to make sure you at least got a good base to work with.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back