Help 215 vs 255

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought. The side sticker says engine out put is 358 kWh which when I looked says that's 255 each. Just not sure.l

That's what I thought as far as the white cover The side sticker says engine out put is 358 kWh which when I looked says that's 255 each. Just not sure.

They may have upgraded both superchargers to x chargers. Take a look at them.

Thanks for the help. My goal was to buy a 230 challenger 510. When I didn't see the white covers my face fell off. 17 hours one way.

The dealer agreed to my request of upgrading the engine. It sounds like they want to go OEM BRP parts and I want to go Riva.

I know the differences are the external cooler, 42lb injectors, map tune, SC and possibly the impellers.

Can you advise me on this.

I'd like to get the Xcharger and 42s and call it even.
But if the dealer wants to go thru brp and use what ever dealer discount then will the 42s with the 255 charger be the same as Riva.

I ask because if they are going to go OEM then I want the whole package.

They admit fault and I just want to get this done and over.

So the dealership took this info and sent me SCs but they have the same part number as the ones Currently​ on the boat. 6867154. So I'm guessing they decided to use a different vendor. And I'm guessing it's still the 215 SC?

So the dealership took this info and sent me SCs but they have the same part number as the ones Currently​ on the boat. 6867154. So I'm guessing they decided to use a different vendor. And I'm guessing it's still the 215 SC?
233.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back