Help! 2015 Rxt-X 260 AS!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

OFD25

Hey guys, I'm in need of some help here!

I recently bought a 2015 Rxt-x 260 AS the guy I bought it from said he has no clue what is wrong with it but it was running rough.
I found water in the oil and found out it was coming from the intercooler. I replaced the intercooler and the throttle body and changed the oil and oil filter and also changed out the plugs.
I thought to myself there's no way it could of been this easy for the deal I got.

took the ski out for the first time, started up good, no rough idle.
When you give the ski throttle its very sluggish sometimes it will get up to 20-30 mph at 5k rpm but if u hold the throttle all the way down roughly 10-30 seconds you can feel something kick and still hesitates but then boost up to 50-60 mph. it does that everytime you slow down and give it throttle again. Also when you are going 30 mph and make a sharp turn it bogs down.

Sometimes it doesn't kick in and runs 30 mph at full throttle. but when it does kick in the top rpms is 7400-7600 RPM at 62 MPH.

the ski is throwing no check engine or codes.

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!

Thank you!
Spencer

I am no expert on the 4-tec skis but with a new throttle body I wonder if you need to set the Throttle position sensor or something like that.

when I put the new throttle body in, I had it zeroed, but ill hook up to it and tell you what it says!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back