hello from pensacola!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

xb9sl

I'm not an actual owner of a sea doo yet, but I have been reviewing different boats/watercrafts and have decided I would like to purchace a sea doo product. I have been researching, and I think I would like one of the challenger models, probably a used one, to take the family and a couple of friends out on the water. I feel confident in the rotax engines reliability vs the previous mercury engines, but I don't have a lot of information yet. I am new to this site and hope to educate myself with the help of the members on this board in order to make a well informed decision when I do purchase my watercraft. I would appreciate any feedback from the members, thanks!

Hello from Mobile!....

Well, hello neighbor!........Your in for a ride with the Challenger. I got the 14 foot model with the 787cc engine and it's been a blast since the day I got it. It's a 1997 model and I've done a little work on it, but man, take it out to Dauphin Island and jump some waves, it really ROCKS!........

It's like a jet ski, just bigger.........yeah, stay away from the Mercury models. From your description, your looking at the bigger 18 models.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back