Hello from Michigan! Newbie at boating, Sea Doo & Forums. I've got the boat... Now

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal2112

Hello everyone!!!

As the title states, I'm just now getting into boating. I recently purchased a really nice, clean 2008 Sea Doo Challenger 180 with 90 hours on it and I haven't even picked it up from the dealership yet. Good starter boat, right?
The boat will be used, primarily, by me, my girlfriend and her 10 year old daughter, that LOVES the water. We think she's part fish. :-/
I guess that I'm hear to learn all that there is to learn about the boating lifestyle, maintenance, lingo, rules, safety, laws, etc...
I've got the boat, NOW WHAT?!?
I'd really like someone to point me in the right direction as far as what might be needed other than the boat, the trailer and a full tank of gas. Remember - I'm a newbie.
I'm gonna be needing some sort of inflatable tube-type towable too. Any recommendations?
Where should I be looking and what should I be looking for, as far as interior & exterior customization? The dealership removed the outer decals, so the boat is really white, inside & out. I know about HydroTurf, but what other fun stuff can I add as a personal touch?

Remember when you got your first boat? Yeah, I'm that excited!!!

Any info, advise, guidance, suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone!
~Mike (Sam & Lily too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back