having starting issuses with a 185 2002 utopia

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

utopiadude

started my boat today.....shut it off....went to restart it.....no beep no nothing....but it still has power to everything

I have removed the ignition and the kill switch both still have the wires attached

Any ideas??

Question?

started my boat today.....shut it off....went to restart it.....no beep no nothing....but it still has power to everything

I have removed the ignition and the kill switch both still have the wires attached

Any ideas??

Is there a question in there somewhere? I don't understand what the problem is, sorry.

Is there a question in there somewhere? I don't understand what the problem is, sorry.

the boat wont start is the problem....no beep when key is in position 1 .... no start...

it beeped & started first time I ran the boat for 4 secs ....I shut it off ....grabbed my line from the dock.... then nothin

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having similar issues with my boat although mine will start and then stop. Changed the plugs already and it seemed to make a difference but it still died after a min or so.

Any ideas??

a dumb thing that happened to me was the throttle was not all the way in neutral which gives the exact problem u described so check the throttle is in neutral

....thanks for everyones imput

I found out that there are multipul places to check the fuses.....

behind the front seat if you remove the cushion you have some fuses.

there is a master on off switch for the battery it has fuses behind it

there are fuses directly connected to the engine.................my issue was a fuse in the engine compartment went....thinking the starter bound up causing the fuse to pop

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back