Guys noob Needs some help please

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red-navi-916

Hi, ive been a member here for i dont even know how long lol. just not that active considering i have a life that is not so great right now..

but i got a question..

I have a 89 sea doo bombardier not sure what elese to say. but the fuel pump went out. "now my friend that owned it before me like 4 years ago said that the pump went out and he got it replaced but the mechanic told him that it wasnt the original. so my main question i. does anyone here know which fuel pump i need, or which one will work. i cant figure it out for the life of me. Any advice is appreciated. please and thank you FML!

ya i know cool story bro lol...

p.s i can get some pictures and info if needed

pumps located on the carb. Think you need to go thru it and carb, clean it out and replace the grey fuel lines.

Hi, ive been a member here for i dont even know how long lol.

5-26-09 :cheers:

just not that active considering i have a life that is not so great right now..

but i got a question..

I have a 89 sea doo bombardier not sure what elese to say. but the fuel pump went out. "now my friend that owned it before me like 4 years ago said that the pump went out and he got it replaced but the mechanic told him that it wasnt the original. so my main question i. does anyone here know which fuel pump i need, or which one will work. i cant figure it out for the life of me. Any advice is appreciated. please and thank you FML!

ya i know cool story bro lol...

p.s i can get some pictures and info if needed

Seadooya... Before the Super BN carbs came out, SeaDoo used a round BN carb and an external pump. I didn't know that either, until I did the 90 Si rebuild.

Anyway... if you need a pump... shoot me a PM. I have one in working condition, and I will be more than happy to sell it to you. (cheap)

Actually... I'll sell you the pump and a carb that is clean and ready to run for less than the pump will cost you at the dealer. :cheers:

I thought the 580 had a external pump, but I have only seen one of these machines and I do not know what drives the pump, could be a pushrod from the rotary valve?

I thought the 580 had a external pump, but I have only seen one of these machines and I do not know what drives the pump, could be a pushrod from the rotary valve?

The external pump still uses a pulse hose just like the Super BN. It's just external of the carb.

I swapped a SBN38 on to my Si for better tunabillity.

pumps located on the carb. Think you need to go thru it and carb, clean it out and replace the grey fuel lines.

Can i just order a new carburator but i need help on which one to get, i tried looking on ebay and google there is so many of them...
5-26-09 :cheers:

damn i joined on my birthday hahha...thanks for that bro!

Seadooya... Before the Super BN carbs came out, SeaDoo used a round BN carb and an external pump. I didn't know that either, until I did the 90 Si rebuild.

Anyway... if you need a pump... shoot me a PM. I have one in working condition, and I will be more than happy to sell it to you. (cheap)

Actually... I'll sell you the pump and a carb that is clean and ready to run for less than the pump will cost you at the dealer. :cheers:

so it will work on mine? ill shoot you a pm right now then and ill send you some info/pics about the seadoo im really hoping to get it running by Thursday if not the weekend.

edit: spelling my wireless keyboard fails at life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back