Guys i need help, I just pulled the trigger on a new speedster 150

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheappc

Right now Seadoo Brp is offering a 3.9%, plus 3 year warranty on leftover 2011 models so I wanted to take
advantage of that special. They had a boat advertised for $16,999. MSRP $17,999.

Supposedly I bartered them down to $15258 thinking I'm getting a deal.. They however want to charge $1600
in freight fees and $405 in prep fees.. so the boat out the door is $19000 with taxes and DMV fees. But on the final paperwork
There was no mention of the $1500 Rebate, or the 3 year warranty.. I did this tonight, Sunday night.

They ran my credit, which is 730 fico, they said they pre approved me, i left a $100 dollar deposit because
I wanted to talk to BRP Myself and want to make sure my boat totally qualifies for th rebate and warranty...

What do you guys think I need your help...

Last edited by a moderator:
Shop around at other dealers. Some try to get extra money out of you by paying those ridiculous prep fees.... some don't. So you might save at least 2k somewhere else.

In my opinion, that's too much for a 2011. I've seem dealers cut leftovers down thousands more.

How much is a reasonable amount I should offer for the 2011?

They have a 2012 speedster with wakeboard tower, leather steering wheel it's nicer for $19,999 msrp is $23499..

Though the 2011 comes with a 3 year warranty....

I know an owner willing to sell his 2011 SEA DOO challenger 180 SE for 18.8K... OTD... but he's in INDIANA.. I talked him to before I found same hour boat in Arkansas for 17K...

I know an owner willing to sell his 2011 SEA DOO challenger 180 SE for 18.8K... OTD... but he's in INDIANA.. I talked him to before I found same hour boat in Arkansas for 17K...

Wow I love that, I love the challenger, it kinda scares me it's so big, but it's something I should definitely do... Do they come with warranty, that's the only reason I'm buying new, even though I got pretty good at this mechanic stuff I really want a warranty..

Do you think it's too small for me? I have a sportster already, funny but somehow I feel mines is bigger? What about if I get the 2011 speedster for $14,500? New with BRP 3 year warranty?

Wow I love that, I love the challenger, it kinda scares me it's so big, but it's something I should definitely do... Do they come with warranty, that's the only reason I'm buying new, even though I got pretty good at this mechanic stuff I really want a warranty..

Do you think it's too small for me? I have a sportster already, funny but somehow I feel mines is bigger? What about if I get the 2011 speedster for $14,500? New with BRP 3 year warranty?

They did go for $14,500 with theyre ridiculous prep work for $2000, so im really getting it for $16,500... good thing is the interest rate and warranty... ?

The freight and prep r bogus fees, I just bought a '12 challenger 180se with no added fees at all .dont let them get you!
Speak up and you will win there are plenty of dealers out there! From info I gathered the 1500 rebate is for leftovers which u said u r getting
Good luck!

The freight and prep r bogus fees, I just bought a '12 challenger 180se with no added fees at all .dont let them get you!
Speak up and you will win there are plenty of dealers out there! From info I gathered the 1500 rebate is for leftovers which u said u r getting
Good luck!

Thanks I appreciated, too late now, I'm usually a good negotiator, I got robbed, $14258, plus $2000 for stealer robbery, $16258, but I got the 3 year warranty..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back