2012 Seadoo Challenger 230- Brand New - Need price guidance....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kparis14

Question- I found a Seadoo dealer with a leftover 2012 Seadoo Challenger 230 with the twin 215 HP rotate engines and the desirable seadoo tower (factory option). This dealer now only sells skis so this was a leftover from their boat dealer days.

Boat is "new" with 1 hour on it and was never titled or registered for the warranty. It comes with the 4 year warranty from BRP.

Boat has been outside on dealer property (although covered) and shows some signs of wear. Dealer is about to have boat detailed to get it into shape.

Was told original MSRP back in 2012 was $54K. Think they are currently asking low 40K's - maybe high 30K's.

What's a reasonable price for a 3 (soon to be 4 year old) new jet boat?

Could really use some guidance here....

Any input would greatly be appreciated.

Can you send me the information on your dealer? I'd be curious to know what they have left and what they're asking.

Thanks for the quick response.

They sold them. He said that they sold early the next season. Once everyone found out (way late I'd assume) that BRP stopped production he said he could have sold more. He mentioned they instantly went into high demand the next season. They did not deal on the price of the boats they had, so if you can get one and it's what you really want one I'd say grab it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back