Gtx up and running

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

custompartsguy

Well the gtx is done, not quite right at slow speed and no wake zones but she opens up fine had her out for 2 hours today, I am gonna need someone to test ride it to see what's wrong. But for now I'm back on the water mostly near the Venice inlet and vamo rd.

It still runs off every now and then on the trailer only it's really odd as everything seems sealed up.

Let's get the meet and greet going!

Meet and Greet

My wife and I are in for a Meet and Greet if its on a Saturday, she works Sunday. I work crazy hours and days so I have no idea, but if its planned way in advance, I can try to get it off. SemperFish is in for two people, two Seadoos (if I get the other one right) and whatever we need to bring, hopefully I will have my rack built by then.

My wife and I are in for a Meet and Greet if its on a Saturday, she works Sunday. I work crazy hours and days so I have no idea, but if its planned way in advance, I can try to get it off. SemperFish is in for two people, two Seadoos (if I get the other one right) and whatever we need to bring, hopefully I will have my rack built by then.

What is wrong with the other doo?

Possible new meet and greet spot?

Found a new spot not long ago that would be great for a meet and greet I think a grill would need to stay near someones boat though, however plenty of boat and pwc parking and here there is no undertoe or current like at snake island, while snake island is very nice it is hard to park pwc at because of the strong currents once alot of boats and pwc park at this location. you get intercoastal and gulf access and nice private beach on the gulf side to swim and enjoy the florida sun that we all love, the location is I am sure most of you a spot already known but if not is the stretch of land in between casey key and blind pass road also usually not packed like snake island is. And while not tons of parking you could easily fit 4-6 boats and I would say at least 20 skis just on the intercoastal side, then there is the gulf side as well. I would assume there would be no issue of using this location as people drive their boats and pwc there every day and use it.

What is wrong with the other doo?

http://www.seadooforum.com/showthread.php?p=131235
The link to my problem.

I am going to start by cleaning the RAVE Valves and then go to the fuel injectors and make sure they are both working and then start looking at the different components one by one and trying to test them to see if I can fix it myself. At the end of it, I could always take it to the dealer and pay for a check and advise ($85), then maybe fix it myself or if its cheap enough, have them apply the $85 to the repair.

Back