GTX iDF

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitor Vieira

I have been a Seadoo customer for many years but always with the RXT model. This year 2021 I took a chance and bought the GTX 300 Limited.

I haven't been to the water yet, but I like a lot the model, but honestly I have some concerns about the reliability of the iDF function. Can you please answer me to some questions:

The drive shaft between the engine and the propeller suffers enormous loads, compared to the models without iDF, does the system have gears between the engine and the propeller? Or is direct.

If have a gears, is the system robust enough to withstand the loads to which it is subjected?

Does the iDF system have any multiplication or demultiplaction compared to models without iDF, or is the relationship exactly the same?

Does having iDF mean more friction, and energy loss, and therefore less performance compared to models without iDF?

Thank you very much in advance for your attention.

Looks pretty sweet, looks like a simple sun gear A/T setup with user proof electronics. Anybody know how much the option version is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back