GTI4tec (155hp)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Silva

Hi there!!

I'm new round here and sorry for my english.I'm from Portugal in Europe and I think you could help me in this issue:
I'm thinking of buying a Sea doo GTI (155hp) (new one) and there's not much information about this model (4tec).I have the specs, but my question is...
I have a Polaris SLH (2000 model 2 seats 7oocc 95 hp) it's great fun and reliable and it takes me to 55mph, wich is great.Does this Sea Doo give me increase of speed (significant?) and about maintenance??? do i have to worry?
Thanks for help

Welcome to the seadoo forum Joao Silva. To answer your question I think you would be very happy with New Seadoo GTI with the 155hp, 4-TEC engine. The 4-tec is the newest in the way of engines that seadoo has come out with in the most recent years, and is the pride of their engine lines. Being as it is a 4 stroke engine it will take less maintenance than the Polaris SLH model you had previously. I'm not sure what the top speed of the new GTI will do but I'm sure it will have more power with the 4 stroke engine and better fuel economy too. The seadoo forum has a lot of active members here and I'm sure a owner of a GTI will give you more information as to the top speed and input as a owner, themselves. This is a very open and friendly forum and were glad your here.

Karl

Thanks Karl for your help
Hope to be there again as soon as possible.Went to Florida 2 times last year and just can't stop thinking of going back again
You know that that pwc it costs about $22,788 here? Once i thought of getting one imported from there, but it's not possible 'cause your engines don't work with our gas (95octn minimum)

Regards
Joao

Welcome to the forum!....

Joe, bem-vindos ao fórum. O seu inglês, não se incomode com ele. Por favor aqui para falar na sua língua nativa. Amamos o fato que isto é um por todo o mundo fórum e a maior parte de nós, pode traduzir línguas de outros países.
Como Karl disse, o 4-TEC é o mais novo em uma linha longa de motores construídos por Rotax e o mais mais rápido, superior do motor de linha posto em watercraft de hoje. Você encontrará que ele tem menos manutenção e vem “com uma gerência de motor” sistema que controla os motores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back