GTI Steering Cable

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grundy

I have a 2002 GTI with a broken steering arm. How do I get the large nut surrounding the arm/shaft coming out the back of the unit off. I have removed reverse shield, pump shroud and still can not get a wrench in there. Do I need to remove the next layer and what are precautions. If I remove the housing that is bolted to the body (holds the pump) I could get to the steering rod nut but I have never had that housing off. Any warnings about removing that housing ? Advice please. I do not have a shop manual.

Welcome to the forum Grundy, I haven't had the pleasure to remove the steering arm before, on that model. I would recomend that you become a premium member and down load a shop manual from the link above. Click on shop manuals and it will guide you to the correct area. The fee is cheap and the manual is a seadoo original...you can print or down load for you own...Good luck. Let us know if you are still stuck.
Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back