GTI rear carpet replacement

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

vlholbrook42

We just recently purchased a 97 GTI in very good condition except for the rear carpets, which were dry rotted. We located and changed the side carpets but haven't been able to find the rear center. I found a whole set on ebay that came off of a 2000 GTX. The center carpet is the same part # as the piece I'm looking for. Would this fit? Are the part #'s interchangeable through different year models? Thanks in advance for any help. I'd love to get this piece replaced.

Just buy the complete HydroTurf kit with the preapplied adhesive for PWC Muscle here. You and your family will wonder why you didn’t do it sooner. Probably the best money you can spend on a ski.

Welcome to the forum. Most people ditch the dangerous factory mats and put Hydroturf on the skis and personalize the ski with better looks/color options. I assume you put the original rubber mats back on with all those rivets?www.pwcmuscle.com has the kits. They offer a discount to forum member as they're a supporting vendor

Yep, part is the same if the part# is the same.

There is just the rear mats for $45 on ebay shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back